‘The Swarthmorean’ has been serving the community for 125 years!
Have the paper delivered right
to your door by subscribing!
Find out all the news happening around town!
The stories in this week’s issue . . .
• WSSD: Board Focuses on Teaching the Teachers by Abby Finney
• Swiss Farms Milks its History: Fifty Years of Drive-through Food Shopping
• Deer Hunt Notice
• Celebrate Fall at Scott Arboretum October 21
• TimeBank Invites Community to a Tailgate Potluck Dinner
• Artists: Answer Nature’s Call
• Artistic Funktion at CAC
• Last Chance Show Benefits Homeless Folks —and You
• Briefly Noted
• Letters to the Editor
• A Bit of ‘Swarthmorean’ History — Rev. John A. Cass
• Chester Senior Center Offers Art and Exercise Classes
• Fall Cleaning Time – Drop Off for the Jumble Sale
• Boo Run and Costume Dash to Benefit TCLR October 28
• Healthy Gardens Workshop at Scott November 2
• Do Congressional Elections Matter?
• Help Haiti Harmonize
• Writers Guild of Delco to Convene on October 13
What is it about the ‘Swarthmorean’ . . .
(Again with the questions.) Please, tell us what it is you get out of the Swarthmorean that you can’t get from any other news source. A few words or a few sentences will help us understand our readers better. Email email@example.com. Thanks.
One Year (or Two) At a Time
If you have a stamped reminder near your mailing label, your subscription is nearly up — we urge you to take the initiative and sign up for another year or two of the news you really read, delivered weekly to your door.
That’s the way The Swarthmorean has kept Swarthmore and neighboring towns in touch over the last 125 years. September subscribers, we’re counting on you. And the rest of you readers, you can subscribe, extend and renew at any time, too.
Use a credit card online through swarthmorean.com, or drop a check in the mail to us at P.O. Box 59, Swarthmore PA 19081. One year is $38; 2 years $70 ($35 and $65 for seniors).