This Saturday, September 24 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1. You can’t miss it — New location in Swarthmore Town Center is right on Park Avenue, running alongside Central Park and complementing the Farmers Market, which is open from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
2. Several muses will be represented — More than 50 regional and local artists and artisans display their work in many disciplines, while bands and solo artists fill the air with music throughout the day.
3. You’ll learn as you look — Artists and artisans will demonstarate their creative processes and techniques throughout the day… and most exhibitors are on hand and eager to talk with you about their work.
4. More reasonable than galleries — You’ll deal with the artists themselves, so pricing can be much lower than in galleries and stores.
5. More fun than galleries, especially for kids — Beyond music, art demos and snacks, children can explore making their own art in many forms, including tye-dye.
6. Bonus thing! Stop by the Swarthmorean booth at the Fine Arts and Crafts Fest, talk with the staff, and check out our new fall line of T-shirts.