From Saturday, June 18, through Monday, September 5, as part of the Crum Creek Viaduct replacement project, the Media-Elwyn Line, west of Swarthmore, will be temporarily taken out of service. People who use SEPTA’s Elwyn, Media, Moylan-Rose Valley and Wallingford stations will be transported via bus to and from Swarthmore station where regular regional rail service will operate.
SEPTA will hold public meetings to provide riders with information on the summer shutdown:
• Monday, May 16, 4 p.m.-8 p.m.: Elwyn Rail Station, 129 Elwyn Road, Media.
• Tuesday, May 17, 4 p.m.-8 p.m.: Media Rail Station, 309 Media Station Road, Media.
• Wednesday, May 18, 4 p.m.-8 p.m.: Swarthmore Rail Station, Park Avenue and Chester Road, Swarthmore.
• Thursday, May 19, 4 p.m.-8 p.m.: Wallingford Rail Station, 141 E. Possum Hollow Road and Kershaw Avenue, Wallingford.
• Friday, May 20, 4 p.m.-8 p.m.: Moylan-Rose Valley Rail Station, 4 Manchester Road, Media.