MONDAY, JUNE 13
Borough Hall • 7:30 p.m.
• Public Hearing-TEFRA
• Consideration of Resolution 2016-08 relating to issuance of bonds through the Swarthmore Borough Authority
• Consideration of Resolution 2016-09 approving the subdivision at 922 Strath Haven Avenue
• Consideration of Ordinance 1076 to provide Police Services to the Borough of Rutledge
• Authorization to sell used police vehicle on Municibid
• Consideration of Ordinance 1077 renewing the Borough’s Agreement with the Delaware County Solid Waste Authority
• Financial Report
• Manager’s Report
If you are a person with a disability and wish to attend this meeting of Borough Council and require an auxiliary aid or service to participate in the proceedings, please contact Borough Manager Jane Billings at 610-543-4599 to discuss how the Borough may best accommodate your needs.