Swarthmore Borough Council Meeting
MONDAY, February 8
Borough Hall • 7:30 p.m.
• Implementation Committee- Aging-in-Place Task Force Report
•Consideration of Ordinance 1075 relating to business hours of operation
• Consideration of Resolution 2016-02 granting Final Land Development Approval for NPPR (new dormitory at Swarthmore College)
• Authorization to Advertise Ordinance 1076 amending notification requirements in the Borough’s subdivision and Land Development Code
• Consideration of Resolution 2016-03 setting meter duration times
• Authorization to Advertise and submit County Aid application for 2016 Street Paving Program • Financial Report
• Manager’s Report
If you are a person with a disability and wish to attend this meeting of Borough Council and require an auxiliary aid or service to participate in the proceedings, please contact Borough Manager Jane Billings at 610-543-4599 to discuss how the Borough may best accommodate your needs.