‘The Swarthmorean’ has been serving the community for 125 years this June!
Have the paper delivered right
to your door by subscribing!
Find out all the news happening around town!
The stories in this week’s issue . . .
• SUMC Donated 5,000 Books (and Counting) to St. Christopher’s Hospital by Hans Kersten
• Dr. Smith Shares The Power to Heal
• SRA’s Town Picnic Cued up for Thursday
• Enviro-Fair Ends SRS Year on a Green Note
• Hedgerow’s Summer Season Warms up Classics; Incubates New Talent
• Life after a Death
• Enter Now and Save on Independence Eve 8K Run & 2.5 Mile Walk
• Forced Migration and Refugee Realities
• Help Extinguish the Lanternfly by Corey Ullman
• Will Paynter Settles Down for CD Release at warR3house3
• From Swarthmore to Appalachia, with Tools and Enthusiasm by David Carter Florence and Linton Stables
• CAC Hosts Visiting Artists
• Report from the Fire Company by Rich Cresson
• Art, Law and Music at Swarthmore Public Library This Week
• ZHB Hearing Continues Tuesday
• Deprivatizing Delco’s Prison
• CAC Shows Blooming in Summer
• Yogami Kids Yoga Festival in Swarthmore on Saturday