‘The Swarthmorean’ has been serving the community for 125 years as of June 2018!
Have the paper delivered right
to your door by subscribing!
Find out all the news happening around town!
The stories in this week’s issue . . .
• Fine Arts and Crafts Festival Makes an Impact
• Back to School Notes
• New Playground Hours at CADES
• Amazing Grace – Grace Vonderkuhn at waR3house3
• Summer Travel: Scouting out Adventure in Ontario by Kevin Connell
• RV Planners Approve Land Swap; Talk About Walking
• YPTW Turns 40; Invites Alumni to Celebrate and Reminisce
• T’ai Chi at Swarthmore Public Library
• Briefly Noted and Floating Photographer
• Scott Resumes Evening Highlights Tour
• Controlling Air Traffic?
• Bugs and Butterflies at Tyler
• Outdoor Mindfulness Mediation Continues; Yoga Begins
• What’s the Magic Word? A Puzzle by Soraya Perry
Notice to Readers & Advertisers
The Swarthmorean office will be closed from Friday, August 17, until Monday, August 27. There will be no issue on Friday, August 24.
Travel With ‘The Swarthmorean’
Send us a postcard, drop us a line … email will work out, as well, just fine. Swarthmorean readers want to hear about your summer travel, near and far. What did you do and see? What did you especially enjoy and learn? Pictures of the sights and the travelers would be appreciated. We’ll check our email (email@example.com) eagerly, with hopes of sharing tales of the trips that are making your summer great.